-->

But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.

advertise here
Gambar Yesus
Gambar Yesus


James 1:22 

He who is of God hears the words of God; the reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God."

John 8:47 

1 My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you,

2 making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding;

3 yes, if you cry out for insight and raise your voice for understanding,

4 if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures;

5 then you will understand the fear of the LORD and find the knowledge of God.

Proverbs 2:1-5

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me;

28 and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of my hand.

John 10:27-28

4 Make me to know thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.

5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me, for thou art the God of my salvation; for thee I wait all the day long.

Psalms 25:4-5 

Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

Revelation 3:20

So faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes by the preaching of Christ.

Romans 10:17 

14 For God speaks in one way, and in two, though man does not perceive it.

15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, while they slumber on their beds,

16 then he opens the ears of men, and terrifies them with warnings,

17 that he may turn man aside from his deed, and cut off pride from man;

Job 33:14-17 

I have laid up thy word in my heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Psalms 119:11 

I am making my words in your mouth a fire, and this people wood, and the fire shall devour them. 

Jeremiah 5:14

16 All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 

17 that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work. 

2 Timothy 3:16-17

21 Therefore put away all filthiness and rank growth of wickedness and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls. 

James 1:21

12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and spirit, of joints and marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. 

13 And before him no creature is hidden, but all are open and laid bare to the eyes of him with whom we have to do. 

Hebrews 4:12-13

63 The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life. 

John 6:63

23 You have been born anew, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God; 

24 for "All flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flower falls, 

1 Peter 1:23-24

16 Thy words were found, and I ate them, and thy words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart; for I am called by thy name, O LORD, God of hosts. 

Jeremiah 15:16

4 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'" 

Matthew 4:4

Thy word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. 

Psalms 119:105

How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to thy word. 

Psalms 119:9

22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 

James 1:22

30 This God--his way is perfect; the promise of the LORD proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him. 

Psalms 18:30

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. 

Matthew 24:35

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

John 1:1

38 He who believes in me, as the scripture has said, 'Out of his heart shall flow rivers of living water.'"

John 7:38